We Have Been Serving The Local Vancouver Area Since 1937.
Rosemere Tavern is located in the Rosemere district of Vancouver Washinton. The Tavern was established in 1937 and purchased by Bob Trimbo in 1968. It was then purchased by Barbara (Trimbo) Anderson in 1980. The Tavern burned to the ground in 1986, and was rebuilt by Barbara within one year with a grand opening to be remembered. It's that same building that stands on the corner today.